Fair Chase 6-8wt Click Pawl Fly Reel- Clear on Grey
- Manufactured for use in salt water, proven to perform equally well in fresh water.
- Medium 4 inch diameter click and pawl—no drag, which means the control is literally in your hands.
- Over-sized palming surface on the spool edge gives the angler the contact surface necessary to easily adjust pressure on the fish by hand while keeping a deep bend in the rod.
- Dual winding knobs for fine-tuning allow the angler to keep the reel balanced and seamlessly transition from palming to retrieving line.
- Flip-flop (anti-reverse) bearing allows for both left and right hand retrieve.
- Anti-reverse bearing allows for unencumbered line pick-up and immediate transition to the resistance of the clicker.
- Designed and developed with the constant input of guides and seasoned anglers.
- CNC machined in-house in Chicago, USA from aircraft-grade 6061 T6 Aluminum and 316L Stainless Steel.
- Igus Iglide self-lubricating bushings and stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Machined exclusively on Haas Equipment.
Applications and Line Info:
- Designed for 6wt-8wt line
- Ability to lightly load backing for a lighter weight fly line and still maintain large diameter palming control
- Can heavily load backing to keep a higher line retrieval rate
- Complete Reel
- Custom Reel Pouch
*FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING- International Shipping Rates Will Vary*
** Please allow extra time for shipping and handling as reels are assembled to order**