Fair Chase 6-8wt Click Pawl Fly Reel- Grey on Grey
- Manufactured for use in salt water, proven to perform equally well in fresh water.
- Medium 4 inch diameter click and pawl—no drag, which means the control is literally in your hands.
- Over-sized palming surface on the spool edge gives the angler the contact surface necessary to easily adjust pressure on the fish by hand while keeping a deep bend in the rod.
- Dual winding knobs for fine-tuning allow the angler to keep the reel balanced and seamlessly transition from palming to retrieving line.
- Flip-flop (anti-reverse) bearing allows for both left and right hand retrieve.
- Anti-reverse bearing allows for unencumbered line pick-up and immediate transition to the resistance of the clicker.
- Designed and developed with the constant input of guides and seasoned anglers.
- CNC machined in-house in Chicago, USA from aircraft-grade 6061 T6 Aluminum and 316L Stainless Steel.
- Igus Iglide self-lubricating bushings and stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Machined exclusively on Haas Equipment.
Applications and Line Info:
- Designed for 6wt-8wt line
- Ability to lightly load backing for a lighter weight fly line and still maintain large diameter palming control
- Can heavily load backing to keep a higher line retrieval rate
- Complete Reel
- Custom Reel Pouch
*FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING- International Shipping Rates Will Vary*
** Please allow extra time for shipping and handling as reels are assembled to order**
The Fair Chase Fly Reel- Proudly Designed, Machined and Assembled in The U.S.A.
Let’s be clear – this reel isn’t for everyone. The Fair Chase is designed by and for the purist, purpose-built to minimize the mechanical advantage of the angler and bring raw finesse to the forefront. The Fair Chase is our way of leveling the playing field with the fish, offering a uniquely analog, uniquely gratifying fly fishing experience.
Our Product Promise:
Guaranteed for life—we will stand behind this reel for as long as you own it. As this reel utilizes a metal clicker in a metal gear, wear over time is inevitable. We ask that if any issues are to arise down the road, you send the reel back to us so that we can be certain it is repaired to our standards. We will happily cover the cost of repair as long as we can confirm that there was a malfunction, rather than blatant user error. You can register your reel and learn more about our warranty at our Product Registration and Warranty page.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|
Left Hand Retrieval, Right Hand Retrieval