Fair Chase 9-12wt Click Pawl Fly Reel- Signature Blue on Black
- Manufactured for use in salt water, proven to perform equally well in fresh water.
- Large 5 inch arbor click and pawl—no drag, which means the control is literally in your hands.
- Can be used as a single or dual clicker, depending on application.
- Over-sized palming surface on the spool edge gives the angler the contact surface necessary to easily adjust pressure on the fish by hand while keeping a deep bend in the rod.
- Dual winding knobs for fine-tuning allow the angler to keep the reel balanced and seamlessly transition from palming to retrieving line.
- Flip-flop (anti-reverse) bearing allows for both left and right hand retrieve.
- Anti-reverse bearing allows for unencumbered line pick-up and immediate transition to the resistance of the clicker.
- Designed and developed with the constant input of guides and seasoned anglers.
- CNC machined in-house in Chicago, USA from aircraft-grade 6061 T6 Aluminum and 316L Stainless Steel.
- Igus Iglide self-lubricating bushings and stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Machined exclusively on Haas Equipment.
- Main Frame and Spools (in black) are Military Grade Hardcoat Type III Anodized
Applications and Line Info:
- Designed for 9wt-12wt line
- Ability to lightly load backing for a lighter weight fly line and still maintain large diameter palming control
- Can heavily load backing to keep a higher line retrieval rate
- Large arbor spool can accommodate various different backings- Dacron, Gel Spun, Heavy Ordinary Braid.
- 30lbs Braid/Gel Spun – 450+ Yards with 12wt line
- 60lbs Braid/Gel Spun- 350+ Yards with 12wt line
- 80lbs Braid/Gel Spun- 300+ Yards with 12wt line
- Complete Reel
- 1 set of spare springs
- Custom Reel Pouch
- Rigid Waterproof Case – Made in The USA
- Removable foam for everyday use and abuse
- We know you want keep your reel in it but this is a perfect case for all your valuables!
*FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING- International Shipping Rates Will Vary*
** Please allow extra time for shipping and handling as reels are assembled to order**